With the summer fast approaching, we’d all like to get ourselves in shape and looking as good as possible. So, today we’re going to look at some of the things we can do to prepare!
Health & Fitness:
1) If you’re finding it hard to fit in exercise, get off the bus early or walk to work if it’s feasible. Adding in 30 minutes of walking a day will help shift any extra pounds, tone you up and get you out to enjoy the summer weather!
2) Hiit workouts are all the rage at the moment. They’re really quick and give you fantastic results in a short amount of time. The idea is that you raise your heart rate for a set period then do a less intensive exercise in between. This boosts your metabolism and keeps it going throughout the day. You can find lots of videos on YouTube to get you started. Some are as short as five minutes.
3) Try to drink two litres of water a day, this will help to keep your skin clearer, eyes brighter, cellulite at bay, decrease appetite and so much more. There are so many health benefits from drinking lots of water! Also, remember to increase your intake in the hot summer weather (hopefully).
4) Eat clean. One of the most effective ways of eating to lose weight is to simply eat clean. Cut out processed food and instead opt for natural, whole foods! Your body and mind will thank you.
1) Exfoliate your body a few times a week and make sure to moisturise every day! This is the best way to get soft, supple skin that is prepped for catching some sun.
2) Fake tan is one of the quickest ways to look slimmer and healthier. It even helps to hide cellulite! If you’re new to fake tan, try a gradual tanner – they’re pretty foolproof and you can build up to your desired colour.
3) Get your brows and eyelashes tinted. This is can work wonders, particularly if you’re going on holiday as then you don’t have to worry about applying make-up when lounging round the pool. You can get some good at-home dying kits or go to a salon.
4) Apply a face mask 1-2 times a week to keep your skin clear and bright. There are many different types you can get depending on your skin type, so make sure to choose one that suits your needs.